My favorite tools:
- Programming in Python.
- Statistics and statistical Machine Learning.
- Tableau Desktop (SQL, ETL, Server).
- Deutsche Bank: structuring and selling of OTC equity derivatives (London, Zurich, and Hong Kong).
- WhatAdsWork: A/B split testing of in-app mobile adds (Palo Alto, California).
- Freelance work: Data Science work (churn prediction, anomaly detection, visualizations...) for customers such as VW or Swisscom.
Below my doctoral thesis (distance learning) summary "Visualizing Machine Learning Predictions." The doctoral thesis focuses on an applied problem: how to make a Machine Learning predictions explainable for humans through visualization.